It has been a whirlwind week, entwined between 2 boys, Derrick and Harry!
Derrick first. If you haven't known Derrick Hoh (何维健)by now, you might be missing out on Singapore's next Superstar! He just rose from the ashes, having come through a tough REVIVAL ROUND in the competition after being temporarily left behind 2 weeks ago. Derrick caught my attention during the contestants introduction episode on Project Superstar. I like his chipmunky impersonation! Thereafter it was his sincerity and how he made me notice Vann Fan Yi Chen's songs once again. It's great Minty likes him as much, if not more! Oh yes, I forgot, call her Derrice now. And make reference to Derrick as if he's Derrice's *gulp*..... Now, who's crazier?
On Harry*.
DISCLAIMER - The following para contains spoiler which any smart Harry Potter reader would pick up easily. Read at your own risk.
2 years of anticipation, all consumed within 2 days. Damn it! I'm a fast reader. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is an intense read. It creates as many question marks as the mysteries it unravels. Now, I'm disoriented, and could only pray that the miraculous "rise of gandalf" replays in Harry Potter's final instalment.
Finally, I'm glad after all the excitement and buzz over the past week, I'm ending it with a fun JB trip with Minty also known as Derrice, XY and Shazzie. As for the coming week, I'm on my way to real big stuff @ work again!
Friday, July 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment