I'm done for again this time. It's all XY's fault, for lending me Attic Cat and had me hooked on Kim Rae Won! Argh....!!! And knowling me, I'll be at it for at least a few days - out-of-sorts, disoriented and as if out of love. Help!I don't care, I'm going to get my own set of Attic Cat to keep and maybe 'My Love Patzzi' too. I think the general audience would prefer the latter though I swing towards the former. Attic Cat can be a little draggy but Kim Rae Won's acting is great and the cheeky smile's mesmerising. What's more, the very average-looking lead actress makes the serial more realistically convincing.
Now I really love the fact that I work in an attic. But where's the hunk?

2 comments:
I can only say three things: (1) I recovered my userid! N... (2) I'm giving you the honor of my first written entry since my username recovery and there is something which I have been bursting to say...YET again (3) This big pic of Kim Rae Won is an EMBARASSMENT! I can't believe u r still putting this up!
MEOW~~
told u i haven't had time to search for a nicer pix lar!
Post a Comment