Taiwan again? As Minty claims, she could tour the island for 3 months and why not? There's so much to do, see, feel, learn and experience (anytime more than Hong Kong I'm sure!). Singaporeans' recent interest in travelling there is long overdue! I must say Taiwan's sure one underrated place on our "MUST VISIT" countries list.
Ooh...I'm so excited *_* !!!! Got down to planning and thinking through my itinerary even though my trip's 1.5 month away. Anyway, will get real busy from this week at work so better have a good idea of where I'm heading so that I can tuck this to the back of my mind till nearer the day.
And the forum regulars @ tripadvisor.com have been a SUPERB bunch! Not only do they provide tips, some even bothered doing research on info to help answer clueless travellers' queries. I feel soooo welcomed even before setting foot :D
Ok, in the spirit of sharing, I'm posting my itinerary summary for all those interested in referring. Sorry, the detailed itinerary and travelling details later, till I firm up plans towards early Oct. Feel free to post questions, I'll try to help answer if I FEEL LIKE IT. HA! To get replies quick, you know where to go. (Where? Where???) Read my blog again! DUH!
PAPICO's ITINERARY SUMMARY (7 Days / 6 Nites)
Day 1
- Arrival @ ~5.30pm
- Transfer to hotel
- Hit Ximending
Day 2
- Pray for safety @ Longshansi
- Go get train tix to Hualien
- Taipei 101
- Zhongxiao area / Dihua St
- Raohe Night Market
- Wufenpu Wholesale Centre
Day 3
- Set off for Hualien
- Taroko Gorge
Day 4
- Farm / Marble quarry
- City tour in Hualien
- Depart Hualien in evening
- Gongguan Night Market in Taipei
Day 5
- Northeastern coast / Yeliu / Jinguashi / Jiufen / Keelung tour
Day 6
- Yangmingshan
- Danshui / Bali / Fisherman’s Wharf
- Shilin Night Market
Day 7
- Ximending
- Depart for Singapore in evening
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment