Saturday, February 04, 2006
Crash Boom Bang
I hate to admit it but I've grown so reliant on computers such that when mine crashed, my whole world seems to stop spinning. I can't work, I can't think, i can't get moving. But says who? The thinking function still resides with the CPU housed within my tiny head. There are still papers and pens to work with. I can still surf the web with another comp. I can still make plans to be in full force once my lappie returns to my lap. After a night of mourning, and an early sleep to stop the mourning, it's time I channel all these negative energy to doing something useful. Now pray please I recover as much data as possible from the old, overworked hard disk. I guess it's also telling me how hard I've been working over the last 2 years. Life's not about somebody else's artwork all the time. It's now time to get back to the canvass of my life's artwork - it needs a little magical design touch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment