10 Things I’m Resolved to Do:
1)Stop reading blogs that I shouldn’t read, ie, those with almost lack of meaningfulness, zilch entertainment or enrichment value but just providing random info on some stuff that should not bother me too much now.
2)Work out! Oto Trimax’s great I tell ya. And with some work out, I should be on my road to better fitness.
3)Continue my search for lost passion and find it real soon. I hate this kind of me –directionless, not putting in my best, not realising my greatest.
4)Tidy up my bedroom. It’s quite a mess now.
5)Pass my advanced theory and driving @ first attempt.
6)Learn keyboard after I’ve passed my driving.
7)Give good thoughts and map out the future of my business. It hasn’t picked up significantly from last I left and returned.
8)Organise a trip with the gals later this year.
9)Get moving on a self-funded, personal interest project.
10)Get over my distraction completely.
Sunday, May 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
1) stick with my blog
2) yes, great wall should be the next conquer
3) i know...
4) good first step
5) if i can do it, you can do it too!
6) ok, let me know if you need help in rhythem.. ta ti-ti da-a-a
7) faith and beliefs
8) sounds great!
9) yes... we know what we are best at and enjoy most...
10) all the best...
Hahaha....I'm sticking to your blog + Kenny Sia's.
And bedroom tidying starts this weekend.
Plus revision of Advance Theory.
Detox like I won't be poisoned anymore, that's what I need.
Post a Comment