Monday, October 03, 2005

My Meme!

MeMe reminds me of MiMi, the infamous masscommie who eagarly waved her hands to offer her answers to lecturers' questions (and so it was told as the story got passed down...). Now that I'm tagged twice, I shall present my very own MEME!

And what is it like to be tagged?
List three random facts about yourself that your friends might not know, and then tag five other friends to do it.

1) I'm tough on the outside and a real softie inside! I cry at movies, songs and a lot of other subtly poignant moments. But no, I don't cry watching ra-ra superdrama tragedy ala the style of Taiwanese Qiong Yao.

2) I used to live at 6 Eng Hoon Street, Singapore 0316. It's a shophouse, very laupok, filled with pests like rats and snakes but also full of adventures. I promise minty and xy that I'll try my very very best to curb the urge of pointing out my old house whenever we pass by again.

3) I've got a birthmark on my left hip. If you are a guy (of marriageable age, say between 24 and 32) with a birthmark on your right hip, we might be destined for each other ;D

I don't think I have 5 friends to tag (awwwww.......so few friends). But I shall name:
1) XY
2) JO
3) Shazz
4) my bro, if he blogs, that is
5) San

1 comment:

minty said...

woah.. the 2 comments are so original... and unrelated to your post... hahaha...

i think your second point is not a very good meme, cos EVERYBODY who knows you knows! Re-do!

the last one... erm... good luck!