Dearest XY and Minty
Oh, I hate to sound mushy. But do both of you realise that we've been friends for more years than we were not? And things have grown so comfortable with you two around.
You've seen me through lean and thick, literally. You've put up with my raucousness in the bus, at the bus-stops and everywhere in school. You've survived the unintentional embarassment I put you through. You've seen my best and worst. You've heard my secrets and the many times I repeat them. You've felt my fear, excitement, uncertainties and triumphs. You've been at almost, if not all of my important moments. And I do wish, I've been as good a friend as you would have wanted me to be.
This year marks our 14 years of friendship, and a significant anniversary I must say as it overtakes the length of time that we haven't been friends.
Here's to many more years to come.
For better or worse.
For richer or poorer.
For single or married.
Yum Seng!
Yours Lovingly
Pi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
OH MY GOD!!! *achoo!* definitely mushy!
and may i ask why the date 13 nov to commemorate the 14 years?
anyways, with your declaration, you can be sure we will continue to listen to your re-story of all occasions; pretend not to know you when required; present our best in front of your mother; tell you things we wish we had made you swear secrecy to; and be grateful that you have call waiting service on your phone. :D
and to the many years to come, i would like to take the liberty to opt for all of us -
for better,
for richer,
for being married (happily and ever after, if such exists)
*cling*
Post a Comment