Ok, despite feeling a little jittery, I'm quite ready to take myself on another self-discovery ride. May enlightenment arrive soon.
Tuesday, November 01, 2005
The Return
The "career review syndrome" strikes again! Sometimes I'm not too sure if I'm sure I know what I want to do, wish to achieve and where to head. I mean I'm not exactly clueless, but am I doing my best? Is there a part of me wishing for something else? Am I maxing my potential? Argh....! This doubt occurs once every 1 or 2 years, when life's routine get wearying, when I start counting gains and losses.
Ok, despite feeling a little jittery, I'm quite ready to take myself on another self-discovery ride. May enlightenment arrive soon.
Ok, despite feeling a little jittery, I'm quite ready to take myself on another self-discovery ride. May enlightenment arrive soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment