Monday, September 11, 2006

And I don't wanna be alone

Bro’s gone to NS. Minty’s traveling tomorrow and will be away for nearly a week. XY’s going away in 3 days to London for 3 weeks. Minty’s setting off again during my birthday week.

Boohoo…I’ll be so alone. Though there’s lyu. There’s choy. There’s daffy. There’s shazz. There’s ah mie. There are so many more. But still, it’s not the same :( There are good friends whom you can call upon anytime, spontaneously and without having the need to explain too much. There are also those who have their own things to do and other stuff to take care of.

And my bro. Though we don’t talk a lot a home, it’s comforting to have him around. When I can find no meal kakis, I can count on him to eat with me and hear me mumble.

Sorry. I’m just feeling whiny. Still got to say this – pals, take care wherever u are. You know you’ll be missed.

4 comments:

minty said...

aiyoh... we will miss you too... but we'll be back soooo soon! nearly before you realise it... ^___^

Enchanted One said...

kaoz ... sound like me not ur fren ... ah bren

pi said...

bren! u know I dun mean it that way! you are of cos a fren, a good one one some more. and you are a fren cos bren rhymes with fren....kekeke

Enchanted One said...

u WIN !!!