Friday, September 15, 2006

Wishlist 28 - Part 3

Can't believe how fast time is! I'm back from Shanghai and XY has flown off and Minty's coming back today! I'm turning 28 in 2 weeks' time. My ma laughed when I corrected her a few days ago for saying that I'm 30. Nearly killed her. It's a god damn difference of 2 years ok but she didn't feel it made any difference. Argh...can't be bothered with aunties.

Here's my wishlist 28 part 3. I'm afterall, a material gal ;p

15. Ticket to Eason's concert! Hopefully, it'll be up on sale soon. 2nd most expensive will do since his is a listening concert and the singer has no looks to die for.

16. A new super duper digicam. My old Nikon has served its time. I need a brand new solid one to last me through the next few fabulous trips which I know I'll have. I haven't quite decided which brand and make but frens who are interested can get me vouchers from electronic shops.

17. ipod and all those gadgets for doing podcasts. I've got enough of Mr Brown this and Mr Brown that. Me and the rest of the DWPers and our supporters can write and perform scripts of louder laffs, pointier observations and sillier crap. Just get me IT vouchers. I'll take care of the shopping.

18. Videocam. So sorry. Still pictures are not enough to please me these days. I recently upgraded to see the need of keeping moving images. Or else how can I capture the essence of my favouritest Aunty Ah Zhu (from Shanghai Trip) comical actions? How can I show the excitement of spotting running green man in Taipei? Or more importantly, the very wild funny reenactment of our very own life's many queer episodes?

19. A bigger house. With all the office shifting and all, my house is simply not enough to store all my barangs lar. Quick find me an obsencely rich husband who can buy me a big house that comes with a walk-in wardrobe and an audio-visual-ktv room.

20. Domain hosting for a year or more. This blog of mine is getting dowdier and dowdier. I want to rebuild my personal blog so all you readers (which I believe can be counted with my pair of hands...hahaha) can enjoy a more engaging web experience.

21. A ticket to Japan. I'll be setting foot there next year. Japan, you just wait.

Now that I've gone through my list again. I'm more like a gadget gal than a material gal. See, I knew I'm different from the average Janes and Marys.

1 comment:

minty said...

i would just like to point out that a craze or insatiable appetite for gadgets is also a materialistic pursuit...

in any case, your loaded galfrens will be glad to look into filling the black hole of your desires...

however weird this sounds...