Wednesday, October 25, 2006

I Need A Makeover?

I am going to be a lecturer! OMG! I AM GOING TO BE A LECTURER. And I sure worry some of you, don't I? I can't believe you people have so little faith over my image, or the lack of that is. Hmmpf!

Anyway, relax lar! I will bear the following 10 commandments in mind while I nurture these young souls who probably speak more vulgarities rudely than me :p

1. I shall not burst into an incessant rant of NEH-NEHs whenever I get excited, pissed off or agitated. NO, NOT EVEN WHEN XYZ STEPS ON MY TOES.

2. I shall not display the hooliganistic strut that will probably win me BIG fame on the runway as my signature catwalk.

3. I shall not prey those young cuties and make them fall head over heels with my 魔女的条件.

4. I shall not borrow money from my students if I run out of cash to buy food at the canteen - I rather suffer with unbearable hunger than lose my face.

5. I shall not be caught in my lok-pok garb when shopping in Orchard Road. Ha! But I'm ditching Orchard for Vivo City!

6. I shall keep a KEEN LOOKOUT for my friends of suitable candidates who show exceptional boyfriend or husband quality, and of course KIV the best for myself.

7. I shall be cordial and friendly to all my colleagues whether or not they are worthy of my respect. I'll keep my neh-nehs to private gatherings and under the breath when I'm alone in the toilet.

8. I shall say only Hi, Bye and "hey you're here to pee too!" in the toilets becos the greatest gossips and rumours get spread here after nature's calls flush away our caution sensors.

9. I shall sing and dance my rhythmless moves only in the toilet cubicle no matter how perky I may feel for the day.

10. I shall brainwash and influence everybody so that I can do what I restrict myself from doing in points 1 to 9 FREELY, HAPPILY AND ROWDILY.

Image-makeover? Tell me how to lar:


More pictures for you! Taken with my all-new Fuji F30 - at nite, in natural low light without flash!!! Best compact digi-camera! I highly recommend it:





No comments: