Thursday, October 26, 2006

Aces versus Pibberish

I'm sorry, my faithful readers (chey! as if there are a lot!), if my 2 blogs have caused confusion as to which is about what. Blame it on Blogger. They started the last version without category-sorting function, which I realised later that it'll serve good purposes. And to make things clearer for myself, I started Aces Go Places to blog about my travel adventures in preparation for my future career as a professional jetsetter-cum-travel-writer. BUT I forgot, before that happens, I won't be travelling that much to warrant a blog dedicated to that purpose! So I digressed. To talk about my life journeys, especially those of the closure of Runway and its aftermath. And here comes the problem, those life journeys deserve as much blog space here - where I talk about any other things that are about ME. So u see, I'm getting confused myself.

The prospects of merging the 2 blogs look very tedious as of now. I got loads of photos on Aces. Besides, this blog is more "private". You folks who know this will definitely know Aces. But those who know Aces may not realise the existence of Pibberish. What I'm trying to get at after this long blah-blah...is...I'LL STILL KEEP 2 BLOGS. Sorry, this is how duh I'll get.

To answer the question as posted by Bren today, I attempt to once and for all set the guidelines for the content positioning of these 2 blogs:

AcesGoPlaces
1) Will continue to serve its vision as a travel blog with lotsa photos to tempt your innate travel bug to bite you...hehe...
2) Will also post contents on the bimbotic leisure activities, great haunts and good food we can enjoy in our small town.
3) Those bits on life away from Runway, if any, will continue only till end of this month. Thereafter it's just the very mundane life activities (see point 2) when I'm literally not travelling via the airport runway, which is most of the time anyway.

Pibberish
Will feature contents about every other stuff I want to blab about (see blog's header for more details).

Now I'm clear. Thank you.

No comments: