Monday, January 08, 2007

Lucky 7

I'm having a blog block. But all my darling readers, it wun take long that I regain my mighty typing prowess. Cos I'll be saying goodbye darn soon to that creepy institution where glass panels fall off the building like how humpty dumpty crashed down the wall and toilet doors collapsed like the downfall of dominoes with a huff.

Quick report on the first 7 days of my New Year:

01 // It Started With A Kiss.

Ooh...I'm pleased to announce that I spent my New Year's Day with lanky, cranky, cutie Zheng Yuan Chang on "It Started With A Kiss"! Totally crappy drama but I like!

02 // Problem-Based-Living


Had a hard time working with idiots. May all idiots vanish, to the deepest of gutters and the stinkiest of sewers.

03 // Leaving Problem-Based Slum
Made a decision to resign this coming Friday. It's ok. I'll be employed soon.

04 // The Call
Finally! Someone noticed the shining resume. To this recruiter - you've got balls, eyeballs ah! See ya on Tuesday.

05 // Eason 一神
He doesn't need a studio to record his album. Just dub over at his concert - Eason is pitch/beat/'live' perfect!


DWPers at the concert.

06 // Prince Ashin
I got to know a new fren who's a fan of Mayday! And she used to like a guy who looks like Ashin! And of cos I picked up on the word "used to" and asked her to pass him over TO ME.

07 // Retail Therapy
With so many sales going on and an incidental bonus from my kind employer, it's simply impossible to resist the lure of consumerism. Oh Money God, pls include a bigger payout package for me in your budget 2007. Thanx loads in advance.

Whoever says 2007 / the year of Pig gonna be good, is absolutely SO RIGHT.

No comments: