Monday, March 19, 2007

Top 10 Reasons Why I Want to be a K-drama Female Lead


Photo from "Which Star Are You From"

1) There'll be not just one BUT TWO very eligible male leads fighting for my love!

2) If I'm not rich, my guy will definitely be!

3) In less than 20 episodes (or 20 hours), I would have gone through the most touching, memorable and enviable love story on earth.

4) By the end of the series, the world's most aloof guy would have opened his heart to me and changed to be a better man all in the glorious name of my love.

5) It doesn't matter that I'm not getting younger and that my figure's plump. I'D STILL ENJOY ATTENTION FROM AT LEAST 2 MEN!

6) My mobile phone subscription will hit the max plan utilisation with the male lead bombing my inbox with SMSes and voice mesgs when he can't seem to find me for the whole day.

7) I would have new clothes to wear every single day and they somehow just make fashion statements that all gals want to be spotted wearing tees over tights.

8) Suddenly my usual brash and loud ways would become so adorable and be seen as uniquely captivating by not only the male leads but also audience who have gotten glued to the box set.

9) Somehow, even if I wasn't supposed to be rich, I wouldn't need to work a lot and I can spend time bickering with my guy all day!

10) Last but not least, marriage is such a romantic affair without having to worry about queuing for HDB flat.

Cast me as Kim Sam Soon Number 2!!!

2 comments:

Enchanted One said...

ha ha . I rather act in a taiwanese drama with him =p... this is a funny post

minty said...

yeah... thanks for the inspiration... i dont mind binding my chest (actually no need) to be in EK and be buddy with my golden right foot... so same like enchanted, i opt for tw drama... plus, no need to read korean script... hahhahaa...