Sunday, June 17, 2007

放空、放松。放手、放逐。

If there's one thing I can be proud of during these times, it should be how much patience I have for my situation. And how at peace I am with things. While there are feelings of uncertainties sometimes, I'm still coping fine. I guess my 'future projection' psyching works very well for me.

So for that someone who told me how worried you are over your current circumstances, I must say you need to work on positivity. Cos I think there are far more others in worse state.

Have faith. If you have a religion, then trust that your almighty will sort it out for you. For those without spiritual support, there's always the 'chicken soup' tales of how wrongs will be right if you never give up.

3 comments:

Enchanted One said...

but not roasted birdies pls ! No !!!

blueskygreenpastures said...

OMG Bren, we have to co-exist with (most) birdies. Live and let go of those that are (regretfully) gone...

Enchanted One said...

ERm..... I am ok with non roasted ones ...