Saturday, January 05, 2008

too-jiro-jiro-egg

I saw a large advert at Borders yesterday and the guy on the poster says 2008 will be a "make it happen" year. Then I thought to myself that my 2008 will be a "let it happen" year and 2009 a "make it happen" year.

despite not being exceptionally excited over what i'm doing for a living now, i know ploughing through it this year will be crucial in what i hope to make happen next. if i haven't been understood correctly, i am in neutral state of mind and heart. i bear no love for what i do in the day but it also doesn't bother me that much either.

2-0-0-8 shall be the year I let things happen as decided, then plan + action one step at a time, towards the 2-0-0-9 aspiration. There's another thing i resolve to work on this year - to move myself away from the 'shuuji' role, learning to be more open and honest with my opinions, without losing my tact.

No comments: