P used to ask, "What's your highest high and lowest low for today?". Nice way to count my blessings and thrash those rotten moments, I thought. Nice way too for concluding the day, emptying my negative thoughts and tucking away the good stuff somewhere in memory bank.
So,
My highest high for today: Finding out by chance that MayDay's Final Home DVD is out today and catching glimpses of that super duper concert in Taipei.
My lowest low for today:Feeling a tinge of betrayal of my trust on someone. Feeling lost about my whereabouts. And then there's C's departure - reminded by the email I sent to her when she first joined on board and the Jeff Chang's song @ Visma the very moment I set foot.
But,
I'm grateful for my 2 buddies who've been around for more than 1/2 of my entire life. Your love will see me through. As it always does.
Friday, July 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
high and low, we have all been there...
it's only we dont know when the highest high and lowest low in life will be...
but like any human (i always think i am part-saint), we only succumb to more pain by labeling points in life as high or low...
i have learnt to live by mayday's "潮落之后一定有潮起,没什么了不起" since i labelled my last life's low...
and i survived...
*hint* draw energy from a source you never know you could...
i can always intro you to hagrid... ^__^
Post a Comment