Saturday, July 15, 2006

Random Thots about Anything

CL has tendered her resignation and there are only 2 more weeks to go before RC is down to just a team of 2. Argh...it's not going to be easy for the next few months but we'll pull through I guess.

I've also made a decision to put the business on hold again once the office lease is up this year end. Provided there's no new great account by end October to hold me back, that is. I need a break from this draining madness of unmotivating projects, reflect upon what's going to be next and take the chance to replenish my depleting savings, top up my cpf and meet new people! Was talking to Daffy 2 nights ago and she commented how interesting it is that my long vacation is "going back to work". Hurhurhur...after been there done that twice, work does give security and takes my mind off the stress of profit and loss.

So what work? I'm looking at the option of lecturing in ITE or a polytechnic. Wanna feel how it's like being surrounded by young hopefuls glowing with aspirations for their future. Or the job as an office manager who basically looks after the day-to-day running of er....the office....sounds fun to me! Salary expectations - $3,800 at least ok! Potential employer look out! This is one great candidate not to be missed ;)

Updates on my crushie. Like a reformed junkie who's eager to kick off her habits, I can't wait to declare myself a clean bill of health. I'm 97.88% off my addiction..the 2.22% is slowed down by inevitable interaction. Anyway, I've lost big interest on him who doesn't have enough interest for me in the first place. And also the blah-blahs on I deserve better, the best in fact. Hahaha...the reasons I have to find to save some face :p

No comments: