I’m 3 months away from my 28th birthday on 1st Oct. Ha! Who’s afraid of the big 3 approaching? I’m just so scared that I couldn't get rid of the demons I struggle with at this point of my life. While I’m not super rich, I couldn’t care less for materialistic gains on my big day. In all seriousness, I wish for these 28 happenings as I inch closer to celebrate, what I hope will be a day I find peace and passion once again.
1. A definitive career direction. I’m very talented and I know. What's a brainful of potential when it’s not tapped on and channeled to the right stuff?
2. Get that big blog project going. No, not this tiny personal bulletin that I’m talking about. It’s that big big blog project with big big ambitions.
3. Re-embrace sports. Climb Mount Faber regularly! Cycle! Badminton! Whatever that moves me.
4. Pass my driving first time. I’m quite a motor-moron but I hope to scrape through like how I survived MassComm’s studio / technical tests.
5. Seriously consider writing my Taiwanese style script. I got some great random lines now…Read this: 我找不到非爱你不可的理由,但却有很想和你在一起的念头。Great line eh? Remember, you read it here first.
6. Sing on beat. What’s a great emotive voice without the discipline of good rhythm?
7. Find love. Love for what I do. Love for what I like. Love for who I am. Love for someone who reciprocates and returns as much.
Sunday, July 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment