Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Before I Turn 30

I'm not in the best of moods recently. Last Friday, my system went cranky and I ended up having bouts of diarrhea, nausea attacks worsened by a fever that gave me cold feet and a hot bod. So that lasted through the weekend. The good side of things was an uncalled-for detox that flushes waste out and refuses an excessive intake of food. I had only 2 meals for the last few days and can't eat more than 1/2 bowl of solid carbo cos it gives me bloated tummy. I certainly hope this leads to weight loss. Maybe, I'll turn anorexic again ;-p

An unexpected guest also joined in the detox party. My dayima arrived, causing some upheaval within, on top of detoxing waste blood. Now I dun know if it's the cramps that's twitching or the bloatedness that's pumping discomfort on the walls of my stomache. Ok, whatever.

This post is supposed to be on what I want to achieve before I turn 30. And the most important step to achieving all the rest that I want to achieve, starts with (as advised by ol' wise Minty).............................TADANG!!! ~ Keeping the same job for the next 2 years!!! This bears no significance for a lot of people but it means a lot to me. The safest route to upping my savings start with having a stable income since I don't forsee myself striking toto anytime soon. With better savings, there are quite a few things I wanna do and I shall limit the list to just 3 feats:
  • visit Japan
  • learn a musical instrument
  • pick up tour guide or photography course.
And I still have my 'Before I turn 29' list to complete, which is first and foremost passing my driving *gasp*...

Before I go, some photos taken during days on the run:

The photos that kids from Born Into Brothels had taken really put me to shame. There were so much colour and stories to tell in each of the images. This docu incidentally marks my first "solo" cinematic experience.
p/s for Bren: stop calling me Blueberry 嘴巴! It's all your fault that I paraded around Vivo with blueberries all over my lips!!

2 comments:

minty said...

wise minty is nice... dropping the "ol" makes it more fine... dounch worry... getting a job you find passionate about beats all the lousy jobs you quit on... sooooon, soon!

pi said...

yes i know. you'll find yours soon too! patience...!