Sunday, May 06, 2007

My grandaunt prayed for me

I quote, verbatim, from the grandaunt who prayed so sincerely for me just before I left her house just now:

"In the name of our father jesus christ, please bless Ah Imn at her job with good salary and may it be stationery. Please protect her from the evil spirits and demons. Thank you oh lord. Amen."

I nearly burst out laughing when she prayed for my job being 'stationery'. Yea, I need that. Why are people around me so prophetic these days? And if you don't know, my grandaunt (por-por's elder sista) has been bedridden for 2 years now, and a lot of times she goes into delirium (today she claimed she has bought another bungalow for the family). So she makes damn alot of sense in this customised prayer for me, u know?

By the way, I'm not a big fan of jesus christ but this is nice lar.

No comments: