Thursday, July 05, 2007

running out of time

It dawned upon me yesterday that I'm about to max my 3-month limit, as at end of this month. It's kinda scary but I've done all that I could. I mean some miracles gotta take place somewhere in the process, so that I can move on to embrace change and live the dreams.

If the talk and belief on universe conspiracy are all true, I now earnestly ask 老天爷,您忙完了吗? 忙完了可以在最近聆听我的心声吗? Then, 聆听后可以帮忙召集众神灵大显身手,使尽法宝让我如愿以偿吗? I'll map out the route thereafter, and of course with 老天爷's intervention every now and then.Must now increase my cosmic superpower to 10000 watts so that Laotian can connect with me soon.

By the way, the fengshui at my temp office is jinxing me. Fall sick on my first day at work but I saw it coming lar. I mean the building has a musty feel that no air freshener can hide. And the whole building looks so dim! It's one of those that sunlight doesn't penetrate through cos there's no window :(

2 comments:

Enchanted One said...

waiting may not be the best of state to be in... sometimes we just have to persist.

pi said...

thanx...how would I not know the very same encouragement I told u? :)

in any case, i dun have other alternatives but to persist until i nail it, which i hope is within this month! keep trying! yay!