A quick one to intro those who haven't heard about this latest K-drama hit from me. I like it very much and rank its watchability in the league of My Lovely Sam Soon and Full House. The narrative was done in a subtly different way from the usual K-dramas I've seen and I thought the pacing is brilliant.

The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince: Yoon Eun Hye was good as tomboyish Eun Chan and the two male leads just grow on me. The guy with the nerdy specs can be quite a turn-on too...hahaha!
Btw, I've given up on the Jap show I mentioned earlier after the first ep. No time! The day passes real fast when you're in a routine. It's usually work, home, dinner, 1-hour of online teevee, then get down to my readings, then maybe a bit of blogging and chatting, then zzzzz by 2am...

2 comments:
If it's in the same league as Full House n Sam Soon then it must be really good ! I think ALL your friends should get you TS vouchers ba...
i've just finished ep 10, and I'm totally so moved!! Gong Yoo is cute and Yoon Eun Hye acted very well. I've changed my mind, I like it a little more than Full House cos this drama's dynamics is powerful :D
Post a Comment