I've been cursed behind the wheels. It's amazing how I could have flunked driving so many times given that I really drive quite well... haha.... As usual, I believe it's destined and I'm feeling very zen about the entire attempt and decided that I shouldn't use driving to delay my other development plans. So photography and music - here I come!!! The only hurdle to clear now is landing my stable source of revenue and I'll be off to action on my to-do list.
On a side saga pertaining to driving, I'm disappointed that things turned sour with that idiotic, petty, shortie-fatso. I could go on with this demeaning list but as I'm nearing nirvana, I actually feel sympathetic towards this person who looks anytime a potential victim of bursting arteries. Somehow I also feel delivered having made the decision not to see this fatso anymore and this positivity alone offsets any letdown I might have experienced from my unfortunate test outcome in far greater effect than I've thought.
This coming week promises great excitement as I venture upon events and decisions that can be life-changing. GYM, I hope you'll answer my prayers as recited to you during my recent visit. Macau or Taipei - wait for me!!!
Saturday, September 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment