Sunday, September 02, 2007

I want to take photos like Ashin

I can't believe how talented Mayday is. I mean I can believe cos Mayday is my idol afterall and as most of you know, me and my 美女friends are not into blind faith. By the way, since I'm on 美女, let me introduce you to the new titles I've bestowed upon some pals. XY is named 亮眼啵蜜美少女, Geok is 亮丽俏鼻美少女, Minty is 另类丰唇美少女. I am........... *drum roll please*................................ 宇宙无敌美少女!!! I know it's befitting, thanx ;p

Back to my very talented Mayday. Lead vocalist Ashin doesn't only write and compose well. He takes great photos too + has great design sense. Monster is good-looking and this is what I consider a talent oredi, and needless to say (but still must say), he's great on the guitar. Masa makes a good bassist + back-up vocalist and of cos, his impressive English that bridges Mayday with music guys from around the world. I'll not elaborate on the 2 married fellows.

Seeing how talented my idols are, I'm very motivated to stretch myself further in realising my potential. Not that I want to boast, I define what it means by "Singapore Got Talent", albeit my crafts being all half-hatched, and waiting to burst out of the cocoon. Once I clear driving out of the way, I'm going to venture into a series of skills-honing programme:
1) photography
2) music classes
3) Korean + Japanese languages
4) tour guide course
5) baking

I'm determined to live my life as fulfilling as possible before I'm past the 'youth' age category. And don't think I'm just writing a space-filling entry. This post got deep meaning ok! :
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
IT'S GOOD TO HAVE AN IDOL.

No comments: