Sunday, March 20, 2005

The Ink Them Action List 2005

Order order! Discipline discipline! Now that a quarter of the year is nearly over, it's really time for me to get things moving. Nothing much has progressed since the start of the year and I'm getting impatient with myself. Now it's time to translate "I think" to "I ink". Self-discipline is key or 3 years later I'll still be telling Jade that "I'll go for driving lessons soon" or to Choy I'll still be saying "I think I might be able to get a car a year from now". This is enough. I'm tired of status quo!

THE 'INK THEM ' ACTION LIST 2005!!!

(1) Lose extra fats - see I used to look quite slim, but quite pimply. The spots are long gone, but the fats come strong. I should be ideally weighing around 58kg. Work out is a must and I finally got my butts moving today to Mount Faber. So I'm off to Mount Faber once every weekend, and when I can, go for slow jogs every evening!

(2) Learn a new skill - I'm not a proponent of government agenda but I'm serious about self-improvement. This May, I shall take up a Dreamweaver course.

(3) Spread the words about Runway - For the show at Runway to run on, well and good, it's time for serious marketing. Slated to start in March, marketing plans have been postponed time and again as we were constantly bogged down by what I call the trivial neccessities. In April, marketing action must materialise or all the big plans I've dreamt of so much will once again come to nought. *scary....*

(4) Learn driving - this depends on several factors but hopefully I won't need to postpone it any time later than this year.

(5) Ok, I need to think about the last one on this list. Meanwhile, the first 4 is enough to keep me busy for the next quarter at least.

2 comments:

minty said...

whei.. how come you also must use 5? you dont know that is my number meh? *bitchy mode* ... anyways, ahaha... i help you think of another liao... aim to have at least 20 hits on your blog everyday... how about that? =)

pi said...

2005, so 5 on the action list looks in sync :p