Saturday, August 26, 2006

I have buddies

Today marks the start of some real action in preparation of Runway's finale on 30 Sep 2006. And despite being a rather lean set-up, we've got quite loads to clear! More on this in my Runway's blog to be set up real soon.

Anyway, I should be in frenzy state now. My trip's a couple of days away but I haven't done research for my F&E days in Shanghai. I haven't packed my luggage (+ my ma's). I haven't changed money. I haven't worked out a checklist. I haven't mapped out my handover tasks for work. I HAVEN'T DONE A THING. Ok, I digressed. Back to the topic.

Everybody has friends. But I have buddies. And my buddies have me. We banter about our sexless lives. We egg each other on when a romance prospect sounds remotely suitable. We support each other emotionally, intellectually and physically. We never feel bored in each other's company. We consistently dress with chemistry. We laugh at insiders' jokes which are most likely baffling to others. And we have lots of patience for one another's idiosyncracies.

Please be very jealous.

1 comment:

Enchanted One said...

hmmmm, i wonder y no one banters abt their sexless lives with me ?