Having lived nearly 28 years now, I'm now more convinced than ever on the truth in Karma. What goes around comes around. Everything that is happening to me now is the fruit (rotten or sweet aside) of the seeds that I've sown.
Used to think XYZ is a freak, still think she is but...but....our relationship might change after tmr! What an irony! Lesson learnt: be nice to all, think no less of people's capabilities and go see her without thinking too much of the hypocrisy of our friendship.
I made a boy cry when I was 9. I called him a sissy and look where I am now? Unmarried, unattached and homophobic. That cry-baby is perhaps happily married with a cute wife and 2 kids and drowning in bliss.
I am cursed by the "Keep in Touch" jinx. None of the boys who had said that to me ever kept in touch. I've been cracking my head for a reason and I think I hit the bingo! It's all because I've said similar statements to some other people and never really meant them. So those whom I've cared for to contact me didn't fulfill their promise either. *Baaaaaaah......!!!*
Ever critical of people, I've lost count of how many passer-bys / acquaintances / TV stars / friends I made fun of. And this I'm quite sure attributed to my inability to lose those extra pounds (esp those off my butts). Have you heard heaven's jealous of the all-round talent cum beauty? I happen to be talented and pretty. And these recent years, I'm all-round.
The divine powers must have figured that my mother has suffered enough fools with my complaints against her obnoxious ways. In turn, I'm transformed to someone with maternal instincts so strong that even a friend over the cyberway proclaimed I reminded him of his mother. I shower people I like with motherly care and now aim to be rated PG by hand-holding young(er) people and act as their Parental Guidance, away from home.
Someone tell me how to sow the seeds of good karma, so that i get:
1) The man I want?
2) The job I desire?
3) The good life I so honestly deserve? :p
Tuesday, August 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment