it feels so good.
to be on dream high again.
now, what the hell is that?
dream high, i define, is a state of the mind when you feel so high, so charged up to go after your dreams *duh!*
well, the worst for this period is over and the sense of relief that came over me was so strong I must say it's awesome.
Gonna start another blog and I shall call it "awayfromrunway", and see if I'll do my decision enough justice and live it up well.
and oh yea, life was good for me last week with a presence detox. Ban all negative energy!!! The right man for me is the man who cheers me silly! And wansui to concerts! The Superband concert @ expo was good though the breaks in between did cool the fervour just when we got into high gear.
And then there are the look-forwards in coming weeks:
1) Finish up Princess Hours (a little draggy but still a very worthy production)
2) Submit all my applications for lecturer positions (oh pls grant me a hearing + the job you folks at the poly...I so want this I can't imagine settling for my second best now)
3) Preparation for my Jiangnan/Shanghai trip
4) The wrap-ups @ Runway
5) my birthday!!! ~ potentially without XY :( but the other gals will more than make up for it
Uhoo! I'm on dream high!
Sunday, August 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment