Friday, August 11, 2006

I Saw The Sign

I saw the sign. And it opened up my eyes.

Minty said for things and changes to happen to me, it has to happen to others around me first. I'm all hands-up for this.

I'll do a recount:
1) Cheryl tendered. One less burden.
2) Ben got a new opportunity, albeit he having 2nd thots now.
3) The office chair I sat on broke. And it's the newest among all the chairs.
4) The two polys advertised, inviting my type of calibre to apply.
5) Some time ago, my driving instructor pressed me to change my driving test date from 23 OCt to Dec. If I had not changed, I would have missed the test as the initial date clashed with the poly's first day in a new semester.
6) And today, my external hard disk where I backed up data threw some tantrums and demanded for disk recovery treatment.

Call it self-fulling prophecy but I think destiny has a way of performing miracles. Everything happens for a reason. Every reason calls for faith. That things will be alright. That I will be good.

No comments: