Wednesday, February 07, 2007

5 things my admirers should know about me

My thickskinnedness tells me I'm on (rotten) peach flower luck recently. But really lar, 喜欢我的我不喜欢, 我喜欢的却不喜欢我. 哎...天意弄人啊! Anyway, to be fair to those interested in me, I've decided to provide some pointers for their reference - can't afford to be too atas now that age is catching up. Maybe, just maybe, someone amid the indistinguished motley bunch might end up being the one. We never know ;)

(1) I like cute men.
Erm...I may not have fairy-lands-on-earth looks but I can't help my shallowness. Unlike 大S who likes only GOOD-LOOKING men, I'm much easier to please. I'm ok with guys as long as they look ok in my eyes.

(2) I don't like undue attention.
The guy who likes me need not shower me unncessary attention. I've got enough limelight on me without having to seek for it. I don't need to feel goosebumps from more yeekish mushy actions.

(3) I don't like men who insist on carrying my bags or opening the doors.
I'm feministic, though not overly. Still my swollen ego forbids and detests those who insist on doing things that I emphasized I want to do myself.

(4) I don't like men who wishfully think how they share my thoughts, likes and dislikes.
I am One-of-a-Kind. Unique. Out-of-this-World. As such, I don't easily share common thoughts, likes and dislikes with just anyone. I decide who I think are on my frequency.

(5) I like men who match up to my crappiness.
Not only must he understand my jokes and nonsense. He needs to make me feel as tickled over his lameness.

I'm a tough nut to crack? Maybe not. We'll break rules for the one we like, won't we?

2 comments:

minty said...

no doubt about the last bit you wrote... there are always leeway for making exceptions...

and remarkably, i dont even have to write down my list of perfect guys... someone actually knows to a t! of my type... still unbelievable...

pi said...

Who's that some1?