
So this is it. End of my stint in XP as at 9 Feb 2007.
I haven't made many frens there, though I've met many good folks. I didn't make big impact, though I took away big learning points.
It's the best 1-month notice I've ever served. All thanx to the facilitation I got to do during my last month with the school. Class days were such high points of my work that it's enough to redeem against the ugliness of the school's management.
This XP has got to have the coldest and weirdest management I've ever seen. No words of appreciation, goodbye, "how-to-exit" and well-wishes from a single soul. Except for the encouraging words from a few good people and my peers. It's a place I won't want to work for. It's perculiar why a place for nurturing young minds does not show as much support and understanding towards the well-being of nurturers.
It's beyond me now. But I do pray very hard deep down, that my educator dream does not get clipped. Put me in the right place with the right subject and I think the satisfaction can last a long long time.

No comments:
Post a Comment