Wednesday, February 14, 2007

A Gift for Pi

I was spring-cleaning and was not too pleased to find quite a lot of prezzies given to me during past occasions contributing to the clutter.

First there was the pen holder which holds only 1 pen and the hole looks too small to fit a fat mont blanc. Better yet, the parts glued together are coming off yet the price tag is still snuggly stuck on. How sincere. I threw it away.

Then I found a mobile phone case with imitation burberry's print (price tag still on too). Fugly. Dump.

Next there's the bag. Expensive gift but I dun quite like the style. Mum says not bad. Pass to her.

I'm actually not hard to please when it comes to receiving prezzies. The keywords are Practicality, Style and Sincerity. Unless you are a close pal (you know who you are), don't attempt to give me things just for the sake of doing so. I don't like soft toys and any other things that do nothing for me except sit and gather dust. Don't attempt to buy clothes, bags, accessories etc for me unless u know my style very well. I'm lok kok but my lok kok got certain style one. Don't bother getting me gifts just becos they are expensive; my best 2006 X'mas gift is a lock-and-lock container. No need to get me magnets or keychains just becos you've gone on a trip and felt obligated to give me something becos you've been introduced to me a week ago.

Alright disclaimers:
1) I welcome ALL gifts that my pals give.
2) My sincerest apologies if I've given anyone of you one of those "prezzies I hate" type of gifts. You know I dun mean it.
3) If any of the above descriptions sound like something you've given me, please be assured that I still like you :p

Lastly, the gifts you can give me and I GUARANTEE they won't go wrong:
1) Vouchers!!! Capitaland Malls vouchers preferred!
2) Gadgets and gadget-related accessories
3) Music CDs ~ but do check my music preference before buying
4) Books - marketing or design related
5) Blank cheque with your signatory.

Terima Kasih.

1 comment:

minty said...

blank cheque with signatory linked to a current account with $20 balance aint going to do much... if only i learn how to throw things too...