Sian.
That's one word to summarise my first quarter of the year. All that had happened seems like a big joke to be reviewed today on April's Fools Day.
One wrong move after another but of cos, if life's every decision can be within prediction and control, it wouldn't have been a struggle. As usual, I better watch my mouth. Every word wagged with my tongue is ominous and often has karmic effect. By now, you have all heard about how my bad-mouthing of C having only bookies' bet slips to design had become a curse of my own predicament. And I'm afraid all my passing remarks of people's shortcomings and less desirable aspects would come back to haunt me sooner or later. Dear Omni-being, I know you are forgiving so please redeem all my sins. It's hard to change but I'll...try.
I can't do much from this point forward except wait for an opportunity to my desired career. Dammit! Why life's so difficult? Why life's so materialistically-operated? Is it a sin not to be richer? Meanwhile, I have to watch my spending...but...I'll get myself that Cherry-Blossom fragrance from that place that sells 'immortelle' water to celebrate my landing of new job (if it arrives at all). Shitz! I'm so useless! I cave in to material desires again!
So many things to do, so little money to do them all ~ my tour guide course, my keyboard lessons, my cafe business, my travel plans! Oh the Omni-being, shine more love on me please. And shine more love on all those who are worse off than me. At least I have luxury of having an option to look out for new jobs. Some don't, merely by default of their nationality.
The next time you read my blog, I hope to declare it 'cherry-blossom scented'. You can't smell it but I'll make you feel my joy.
Sunday, April 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Erm, there is me to 'dian di' lah. But @ least we all encourage one another lor...
Post a Comment