Talking to XY yesterday gave me an idea to blog about this - a list of things that are invented and made popular by me!
1) the "swear-off my own body part" theory in the form of "Neh-Neh". But I strictly stay off "CB" simply becos my surname should not be something I swear with.
2) the phrase "鸟不垃圾" - it's a wrong use of "鸟不拉屎" which means a place so ulu that even the bird doesn't shit there. I thot my "niao bu la ji" sounds more power and it's used to mean anything that doesn't make sense to me. Example, "这是什么鸟不垃圾的东西?!"
3) the birthday 'any prezzie' voucher. and I'm not talking about cash vouchers from the various retail brands and outlets. It's a self-created birthday prezzie voucher used to stall time especially if you haven't had time to buy present for the recipient. Voucher reads something like "Exchangeable for Birthday Prezzie Worth Up to $80" with terms and conditions that limit to one-time redemption by a certain expiry date.
4) "Lai-lai" for Kim Rae-won 金来元. I think XY doesn't think much of this but it's my pet name for one of our fave Korean stars!
5) the L.O.V.E. catch phrase - it stands for "Looking Out Very Eagerly" and how aptly it summarises our current love life.
More to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
If Lai-Lai can be considered as one of your ingenious namings then I think Xiao-Xiao deserves to be on your blog ;)
Post a Comment