Haven't been blogging much recently. With the braindrain that I go through as a result of unbelievably long journey, incredibly KNNB boss and disgustingly morbid work system, I seriously dunno how I can enjoy a thunderstorm of inspiration poured upon me during the 2-month break.
The last word at the last line leads me to the first topic of this entry - break-up (lame lead I know). Ah B had his galfren for a day and the poor guy is now back to square one. To cut his long story short, the gal's brother is also apparently interested in Ah B who is as straight as an unbent iron rod. The gal backed-out as a result. Ouch... the guy-gal relationship is already tough as it is. Can all those in the forefront of the gay movement NOT COMPLICATE matters further for us innocent linear-minded folks?
Then there's our Ah Geok who beat us all DWPers in getting a marriage proposal! The guy's so confident that she's THE one without even having the need to date her. Geok, share the secret c'mon ~ HOW ON EARTH DID YOU HAVE HIM SO SPELLBOUND? Oh yes, I just realise this anecdote doesn't qualify as a break-up. Never mind lar har, this is not primary school compo. I can write as out of point as I like. Anyway, you know the school I'm teaching in right now says there's no right or wrong answers mah (see how well I've learnt...)
As for my poor Ah Bud who is lamenting over love loss (not quite a break-up since there was nothing in the first place), please ganbatte neh! Love don't come easy but as I always say, we deserve better! How not to when we are oh so Pretty, Brainy and Sassy?!
If it's any consolation for the sagittarus, this week's horoscope reads "Don't wallow in smokescreen relationships that wun last long - sober up!" Sorry Ah B and bud, I can't help but laff when I read this in i-weekly. But I swear I only laff a little. Really!!!
My screw-ups are still on the same complaint - BAD CAREER CHOICE! The more I hear of the system and the advocates of the school at all the brainwashing sessions, the scarier I think this whole thing is. THIS IS A CULT. It's a farking cult! Ok, I'll stop being whiny on this. But just to let you know, I feel very cheated that my workplace has no great boyfren / husband prospects to offer me in compensation. Boohoo!
All these said, I'm fed-up with the situation as it is now but I know Minty didn't have things better. Tsk tsk....I've got low threshold for bad workplace and this is bad. I never learn to have patience. When will I ever learn? By the way, my driving test's this Friday. Wish me luck.
Monday, December 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Bud, u really dun sound quite sympathetic lor... considering u yrself had yr shares of "smokescreen relationships" too...I don't think we can always blame it on the stars...LOL
I'm truly, honestly sympathetic :D But as u know, I've a problem with expressing my true feelings in the way deemed most sincere by most of u. I'm such a misunderstood person :p
Post a Comment