Sunday, December 03, 2006

I'll miss free time

1 day to day 1 @ XP! Just can't believe it. I'm not exactly excited since I won't get to teach for the first month but for the worst I'm expecting, I only hope the situation proves otherwise. Else, I'm prepared.

Thanx DWPers + Bren for the good luck card. And Thanx to all who have been concerned and kind to extend me your well-wishes.

Looking @ my schedule for Dec, I'm going to turn from being one of the freest persons around to being one of the busiest. And I got quite a bit of things which I've failed to work on the last 2 months!!! Let's see...

1) Read up + study my marketing text - Never got down to doing it! I better do so this month, can't bear feeling lousy from failing to answer students' questions.

2) Get my driving license - better pass ah...or else lau kwee never mind, liao lwee can really lau bak sai lor. Pls note my test is on 22 Dec @ 10.15am. I dun care who you pray to, just pray deities and gods all around come por-bi me.

3) Change my home pc - I haven't got down to selling away my home pc to replace with the better comp I brought back from the office. Tu-tu-tu...that's my forte lor, u dunno meh?


Bonus pix from the pow-wow gals recent gathering.


Oh my gawd! We are all so pretty. What do they say about birds (swans to be exact) of the same kind flock together?

No comments: