Thursday, December 07, 2006

Pipi's Unofficial Resignation Letter (Glorious Uncensored Version)

After my bouts of outbursts and rantings on the very salar wtf skool system and that wtf KNNB (kei-neh-neh-bitch not Ka-ni-n*-b*h but pun's intended) who knows no better and wears heavily padded bras for her small neh-nehs (unlike me who is au-naturelle - small but nice), I am now ready to throw in the letter. Here, you read it first cos KNNB will only get to read after my plan B is in place.

---------------------

Dear KNNB

Resignation from the Post of Lecturer with XP

I will like to resign from my post as Lecturer with XP with immediate effect.

Much as I am sorry for the inconvenience I may have caused, it seems that our parting has been most inevitable given the misery that the school's system and my immediate supervisor have subjected me to.

Despite my unorthodox approach towards learning and development and quirkily attractive personality, your school's paradoxical methods certainly baffles me. It grieves me to think how the kids in this school will live a campus life less lived.

It shudders me to think how I would be penalised for handing out sheets of papers for students to brainstorm on. It shocks me to know that a career profiling on a working adult will more than suffice to make up for the internships that they are deprived of. It surprises me to see that you do not drill students to write long papers that stimulate thinking and hones analytic skills - a blatant taunt of the age-old conventional development tool that famous tertiary institutions around the world deploy. We are in for a revolution, not a convolution that holds back forward movement to a circular rut mind you.

And for all the incompetence of this system, I could actually live with it because I know I have a wealth of experience and skills to work around it for the benefits of our students. However your KNNB leadership is the ultimate put-off.

I came to teach because I have a genuine passion for education, not to act as instruments in glorifying your illustrious career by being your personal designer or event manager. Also, it seems to me you haven’t progressed to be a better person despite your years in good education. Please watch your derogatory attitude in delegating tasks to your subordinates. Many of us here are easily more superior in our respective corporate careers and deserve equal respect for the heart we put in pursuing an education career aimed at benefiting the young adults.

So, here I am causing you a tiny upheaval which of course is just a ripple on your big sea of responsibilities. I'll serve the notice period as stipulated in my contract.

You take care and beware the constriction you place on your bustline.

Regards
Pi** Ch**

6 comments:

Enchanted One said...

U write well ! U shld consider being a writer ! If it were me , i wld b pissed off too w tt knnccb...

Anonymous said...

i hope you're just throwing a bit of tantrums but not throwing in the towels....at least not yet. you'll hv the bane (of your academic career) know that u'll not succumb to her tyrannical conduct and demeanour.

Go show your mettle. I'm sure you're more than capable of showing her that you are not someone to be trifled with :)

pi said...

i'm not throwing in the towels, just the letter. But not so soon, cos PLAN B must be activated first. I want to lecture but not at where I am now. Anyway, u folks have always known that this is never my primary choice, just an interim make-do kinda option...

minty said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
minty said...

i dun quite like your boobs attack... but for the subject in person... deserves it... then again, for your own good, please do it sparingly... kharma...

pi said...

yes...i dun do attacks on people who are generally kind. We all need push-ups now and then, me included esp mine's shrinking :(

But I still think her push-up is overly power. O....k.... kharma.