
Dearest Santa
How have you been? Is your hearing good as usual? I'm sorry for the brazen question cos I've got a feeling age has caught up with you and affected your senses a little. Things have gone a bit wrong with the wishes I've been asking for and I hope you'll review these cases and right the wrongs in the new year. I've got faith in you Santa.
(Case 1) I ask for romance, not old man.
Though I'm 老少娴宜, it doesn't mean I'm ok with dating guys of all ages or guys who look or behave beyond their age. Please please Santa, Uncle Streaky Bacon might have confessed his liking for me but I'm simply not up to the challenge. I admit I'm shallow. So what if I'm shallow? I like good looking, lean men though I myself am prolly only 'toot' looking and mean. I don't like himbos. But I like those who are a little crappy. I don't like kiddos. But I adore the kidults. I don't like the holies. But I like them kind. With this clarification, I hope I made your job a little easier Santa :p
How have you been? Is your hearing good as usual? I'm sorry for the brazen question cos I've got a feeling age has caught up with you and affected your senses a little. Things have gone a bit wrong with the wishes I've been asking for and I hope you'll review these cases and right the wrongs in the new year. I've got faith in you Santa.
(Case 1) I ask for romance, not old man.
Though I'm 老少娴宜, it doesn't mean I'm ok with dating guys of all ages or guys who look or behave beyond their age. Please please Santa, Uncle Streaky Bacon might have confessed his liking for me but I'm simply not up to the challenge. I admit I'm shallow. So what if I'm shallow? I like good looking, lean men though I myself am prolly only 'toot' looking and mean. I don't like himbos. But I like those who are a little crappy. I don't like kiddos. But I adore the kidults. I don't like the holies. But I like them kind. With this clarification, I hope I made your job a little easier Santa :p
(Case 2) I ask for a career to teach, not bitch.
I dun mean to bitch. I won't have to if I'm in a more desired environment. So please please Santa, quickly bestow upon me a new posting - somewhere closer to my house, and higher-paid. If you can't find a suitable teaching job for me at the moment, just send a nice corporate career my way to make up for lost income over the last 3 years.
Ok Santa, I shan't list my grievances further. I figure this is enough for you to work on. Sorry for the requested OT to slog beyond Christmas. Thanx million for sprinkling the giving spirit on my frens who have generously granted my material wants.
We'll catch up over the next Christmas. Meanwhile, let it shhnow, let it shhnow, let it shhnow.
Send my regards to Rudolph.
Cheers!
Pi
Send my regards to Rudolph.
Cheers!
Pi

2 comments:
Santa will say: "DIAO !"
hahaha....I'm sure Santa won't say that cos Santa is omni-mighty! He can grant all wishes, esp when it's as easy as mine!
Post a Comment