It's been a tormenting 1 week. Imagine having to wake up earlier than any of the folks in the house, then finally get out of the house before the sky turns too bright and then finally reaching the workplace after a 1.5hours semi-conscious ride only to realise I'm still late for work. MISERABLE! Complainy right? Ya, that's what I like to do what, so? It's my prerogative since the hasslesome journey is not compensated by better benefits, very high pay or very great job satisfaction.
U know how the gentle sashaying of the bus movement rocks me to sleep all the time? I start off Monday looking awesome. By Wed, I'm half-dead and sloppy and by Fri, I can't bear to think if I actually salivate at all with my head drooping in all directions as I FIGHT to overcome the sleepy spell. *Help!*
I happened to talk to a colleague who had a colleague staying in my area and guess what? She quit after a while citing reasons that the journey is simply way way too far! See! It's so far it's unbearable.
I'll take some photos another day to show you what I see along my journey to ulu land of the woods. But the thought of having to go out really early in order to accomplish my shutterlog is way too unmotivating. Another day, really. It won't be for long now anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Gee, I find your complaints super entertaining, unlike those energy suckers where I will just push the red button
Post a Comment