Friday, August 17, 2007

My Cuties List is Taking a Break

Seriously with Coffee Prince filling my head all the time over the last few days, I can't imagine myself gushing over other men for now. It's kinda exciting that I'm catching this super hot Korean drama almost 'real-time' as it airs in Korea. Thank gawd for internet and computer, it's gotta be the greatest invention of all time!!! Thank goodness for fan-subs, they gotta be the most generous people around!!! Thank all those kind souls for uploading as soon as they can, I wonder how they find all the time and bandwidth!!! I can't wait to rewatch the entire series again after I've landed my hands on the VCDs. CP is such great dope that I've neglected my love for Why Why Love - I can't believe I'm not a tad excited that the VCDs are finally all out :S

I'll do a rank and review of my Top 5 Korean dramas after CP ends its run on 28 Aug and I'm crossing my fingers that the last 3 eps live up to expectation so that my love for it thus far comes full circle to a great finale. You know lar, there are a lot of sucky endings these days that spoil it all - especially those TVB dramas. Ask XY, she knows best.

Btw, I'll like to warn all potential antagonisers that I've got a few pet peeves so try not to push the wrong buttons with me these days when I'm not in the best of moods:

1) Don't take me for granted as a walking encyclopedia. Yea, I'm resourceful but dun ask me something as though I should know and expect answers like I should be responsible for knowing. I REPEAT, I'M NOT PIPIPEDIA.

2) Don't ask me anything only to refute what I think or insist on your opinion. When asked, I always try to give my 1/2cent worth. You can take or leave it but you shouldn't doubt the 'quality' of my answers. I normally tell it as how I see it, whatever that falls short is an issue of your own expectation or preference.

3) Lastly, respect my likes and dislikes but I dun need any superfluous 'sucking up' by trying to identify with my likes.

Wun name examples of incidents here. I'm not touchy-feely, just testy over how lacking in consideration some people can be.

1 comment:

Enchanted One said...

BUT U R PIPIPEDIA ! U know almost everything else u will make up something