Kim Rae Won
Enchanted me in The Attic Cat.
Pi's Sizzling Meter:
His Wiki page here.Lai Lai (as I fondly call him) is one cutie that XY has stood by despite the emergence of better, cuter and handsomer cuties. I swooned over him in Attic Cat though he was quite a jerk with intelligence being his only redeeming quality. Until he realised that he has fallen in love with the female lead of cos. But somehow, I kept getting attracted to such crappy guys. Oh I'm such a crap @_@. Starting early in the entertainment business has a way of speeding up maturity and Lai Lai is showing signs of 'ajuhsheeness'. I'm just hoping he doesn't beef up further to look like he's taking part in Mr Universe. Look out for his new works in Gourmet. Much anticipated apparently.



3 comments:
ha ! I have always thot lai 2 to be an ajushi ... but he got potential to dethrone Rain as famous hot bod of korea. He got the rit body built
For me, it's that dazzling smile that did it. The smile which can chase gloomy skies away. I LOVE LAI YUAN!
btw when is "Gong Chan Shee" appearing in your cutie list??
Oh yes! I meant to write abt that megawatt smile and I forgot cos Gong Yoo fills me head all the time!!!
Post a Comment