Tuesday, August 14, 2007

My Top 10 Korean TV Leading Men: #5

Korean Cutie #5:
Joo Ji Hoon

Caught my eyes in Goong.
Pi's Sizzling Meter:

His Wiki page here.

Ji Hoon stands tall, very tall in fact at 1.89m! What is this?! Korea has an industry full of NBA-qualified leading men...I wonder what they eat over there. Honestly, Ji Hoon's acting in Goong is not fantastic but he has a well-produced drama to thank for. You'll really grow to love this block of wood who looks wondrously befitting in the entire set. Quiet guys can be quite charming. And you know we gals fall for "oh, how he opens up to you because he so loves you" kinda fluff. I know too well... -_-

1 comment:

Enchanted One said...

He got a GREAT BOD + CAN LAN smile I think that' more than enough to make up for his woody-ness