Cha Tae Won

Laughed in-between tears for/at/with him in My Sassy Girl.
Pi's Sizzling Meter:
His Wiki page here.
Sure he's not the best looking lead around but I will not give Tae Won a pass cos he is why I started on Korean movies and dramas. His cutiness is in his way of making you laugh with his effortless honest, sincere (and sometimes 'toot') look. His off-screen persona completes him as one of the best guys you could possibly ask for - dedicated, down-to-earth and endearing. Heard that he had a fine showing in his latest drama despite the poor ratings.


2 comments:
gosh i thot he looked way 2 plain n if i started k stuff w him i wont b watching any more k stuff. i m waiting 4 wookie to appear 2 !
for me, cute can be in many ways. Tae Won falls under the wacky, farnie cute type of cute. This goes to show I'm not all that superficial :p
Post a Comment