Sometimes, my own words can be foreboding. The plot development for the last 3 eps of Why Why Love just downslided the way my excitement plunged.
SPOILERS AHEAD
As though a last ditch effort to prove the series' worth as a more serious and in-depth drama, the writers took a turn towards the last few eps to throw in really cliched sob stories. I've got no problem with worn-out ruses but there's always better ways of handling the narratives. Despite closing all the loops that it created right at the start of the drama, the whole effort is contrived and lacking in mastery. Shan't say more but I'm contemplating to auction off my VCDs while pondering over if the first 70% part of the drama makes it worth keeping.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
must b really bad. it is worth watching @ all, part 2.
i dunno whether is me being biased but i have a distaste for melancholy which is over-indulgent. Not that the ending is anything bad...fans @ the forums I've chked out were in praise but I'm not impressed. Still worth a watch I guess, for the 'twists and turns'. But if time is a factor, I suggest u go straight to Coffee Prince. As of the 2nd last ep, I'm still totally in love with it.
Post a Comment