An old friend from primary school called unexpectedly today. I’m not sure if she’s still a friend these days, but that’s another case in point. Miss BBB ~ I nicked her Big Boobs Bimbo ~ wanted to invite me to her wedding and took the opportunity to do some quick catching up with me on the phone. As usual, the whole catching up was about HER HAPPY LIFE, HER HUSBAND, HER NEW HOUSE and everything about HER and HER and HER ONLY. Ok, to be fair, she did pause to ask about me. Her question, in specific, was if I’m married or attached. *OUCH!* She hits a very sore spot and I swear I could turn really nasty if I was provoked further. (BBB, please be assured you’ll be informed of my wedding and invited to the reception, for that matter. I’ll make sure you are seated at the table with a fantastic PILLAR VIEW.)
What really irked me was the way she asked, with that patronizing “oh you poor mate, no one to love and take care of you” kinda tone. And how so many times in her rhetorical conversation she had to define happiness as having a lover by your side. Looks like Big Boobs Bimbo really needs a brain implant so that it grows to the cup size of her neh-nehs. I don’t want to sound like a loser but seriously, my life is more than just getting a man. I’m gonna get many men. You just see ;D
By the way what's wrong with singlehood as long as it doesn’t equate singularity?
Monday, November 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Kaoz, if I were you, I wont attend her wedding neither will I talk to her further. No need for such ppl around.
Post a Comment