Friday, November 03, 2006

What Time Is It?

Oh the God of Savings, please forgive me for spending unnecessarily on 2 (not 1!) Casio Poptone watches. I couldn't resist, especially when they are available so cheaply at Bencoolen. The official Casio shops tagged it at $49 each. 3D Trading @ #01-95 The Bencoolen lelong'd it at $28 each!!!





One desire leads to another. Another 2, no correction, should be 3 caught my eyes! First, a purple-gold Baby-G (selling @ $65 vs an incredulous $113 retail price):


Look at the goldish-purple digits on its face that is so reminiscent of the new Sony-Ericsson's Z610i clam-shell phone and its sexy OLED display!

And check out this pristine gold-white darling, priced at $80 (vs $159) if I'm not wrong:


Above 2 photos courtesy of casio's website.

What can I say? Every girl deserves a Casio. And there's a Casio for every occasion! It's the one watch you ever need to have.

Then there's this G-shock with a translucent plastic bronzy strap but I can't find its photo on the Casio website. Very stylo too! A SCDF guy was eying it while I bought my Poptones yesterday and I hope he got it!

As if the watches are not enough temptation, the music of McFly at a boutique performed some magic in my ears and sent the "must-buy" message up my brains. And this is Just My Luck for you:



Their brand new album "Motion in the Ocean" will hit the stores later this month. If what I heard on the web is anything to go by, I want to get it too!

Going out is a waste of money. I better stay home from now.

1 comment:

Enchanted One said...

I should have asked you to get ALL 4 except the purple one =p