Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Yaya Papaya Completes Her Professional Profile

You read it here first, uncensored (except for my name) in its full glory. I would have added more fun element to this but well, a little conformity is necessary I guess lest I get labelled nuts even before I start work.

I dare XP to edit this. Heh!

*****


Dynamic and vivacious, Pi** is a go-getter who never stops pursuing her many dreams. With limited capital but boundless ingenuity, she co-founded a creative agency with a partner at the age of 22 and grew the humble consultancy to one that services accounts of multi-national corporations. Pi** spearheaded the agency as the Creative Director overseeing strategy and design execution as well as copywriting.

A graduate from Ngee Ann Polytechnic’s Mass Communication diploma programme, Pi** went on to do her Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication with RMIT University, Australia. She was awarded the RMIT School of Applied Communication Prize in recognition of her performance as the overall top student.

The creative environment of the communication field has a deep influence on Pi**’s liking for design, movies, music and travel. She is a self-taught Photoshop expert and an aspiring jet-setter who hopes to journey around the world on budget and hopefully in style. She admits to being an avid fan of Taiwanese rock band Mayday and can be seen screaming off her lungs at their concerts.

Motivated by her goal to make an impact in people’s lives, Pi** now embarks on a new career to take young minds on a voyage of self-discovery through learning and exchange of knowledge. Pi** describes her school days as the best years of her life thus far and aims to make tertiary education as interesting for students under her charge.
*****

I can't believe that very virtuous prudish photo you know. Ok, I figured it's better than looking soft-porn :p

No comments: