
Yay! I'm done with my webby for XP to upload to their intranet. I pity those who can't work on HTML - wonder how they'll cope though. This XP is nuts, can teach doesn't mean knowing everything ok!
I've changed info on the institution I'll be lecturing at and contact details in this version you see. All photos, artwork and copywriting by moi...hahaha!
Feel free to comment ok!

3 comments:
saw the webbie... just hope that you dun attract still the same types from the 'oily' faculties (lecturers incl.)... else, yah, the kids will love you! hhahaaa... (tho i have a bit of an issue with your hotmail addie...)
and yah! my goodness! you place your sarawak boyfriend first in the link?! hello?! i am your friend!
i better clarify hor, the pipipapaya addie's just for show only lar. I'll change it to the XP's addie once I get it. And why do i have to put my Sarawak's bf link? cos linking u will link back to me and i sure get fired!
Post a Comment