Thursday, November 23, 2006

Pipi Longstocking. Now Up for Christmas.

I've put up my stocking to start receiving prezzies from all generous Santas out there!

Okie here goes Pipi Longstocking's long wishlist (it's not too long lar really):

ONE: The iPod Sox! No need the the original apple brand ones, dun even need 6 as featured in the pix! Just get me 1 nice decent sox that fits my 30GB ipod. I like green or sunkist yellow or magenta!


TWO: Bluetooth to rid me of the teething problem I face using cables to upload photos from my Sony-Ericsson mobile to my comp. Lanyushee said it's cheep cheep - just $12 to get an idiot-proof bluetooth that works.

THREE: Angels & Demons by the guy who wrote the Da Vinci Code. What's his name again?

FOUR: Concert tix to ABC Concert. Wish long long...

FIVE: No more cheapo freebie gifts from my aunts - they've given me Reader's Digest watch, Samsung bag and what not. C'mon, do I seriously look like Karung Guni?

SIX: Eason Chan's 岁月如歌mp3 or album with that song, so I can memorise the lyrics and not just wait till 10pm Mon to Fri to sing-a-along with him...hahaha.

SEVEN: A shopping trip in JB. We can do this, just look out for the padini sale =)

EIGHT: Christmas cards, in good ol'-fashioned CARD form - not e-cards. Send via post some more har.

By the way hor, I've yet to claim my "cash-in-value" birthday prezzie lor :p

And we need to shop for XY's birthday prezzie + buy Choy her birthday prezzie. Aiyo Santa, maybe just give me more cash will do!

No comments: